Friday, March 15, 2013

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Who's ready for Animal Crossing New Leaf? I know I am. I have really enjoyed playing the Animal Crossing series on the Nintendo Platform. The last one I played was Animal Crossing City Folk on Nintendo Wii System and really liked it, I still play it off and on, but have pretty much got all the achievements so now it's just keeping the town going. So I am really excited for this new game in the series as it will also have 3D capability. Something not available in previous versions. Overall from early reviews from Japan release, point to it being a very fun, and customizable game.

Can't wait for the release here in the states, it is rumored for release in the USA on June 9. Until then I will be (im?)patiently waiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment